Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Fast Times at Champaign High

Tomfoolery and my personal counselor Floyd (above) welcome John of Indianapolis to the swarms of adventure readers. A long-time close friend, John was partly responsible for much of my delinquency and glee in high school because he was the one we always chose to try to pass as a 21-year-old to buy booze at the liquor store. He had an uncanny knack for getting the stuff too. Often wondered if he threatened the store clerk with physical violence if the clerk did not sell him the booze. John was a wrestler in high school and a darn good one. Tasty waves of orange juice and vodka was my drink of choice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those were the days...or were they? What goes around comes around. I wonder what my younguns are into these days.
I don't want to know.