Wednesday, January 31, 2007

The Best of Silly



The French soldier and his laughing buddies in the castle irritate King Arthur and Sir Galahad.

Princess gave me the DVD of "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" for Christmas. Whenever I need a good laugh I go to the castle scene. You have to see it to really appreciate it. From the priceless script:

KING ARTHUR: If you will not show us the Grail, we shall take your castle by force!
FRENCH SOLDIER: You don't frighten us, English pig-dogs! Go and boil your bottom, sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called Arthur King, you and all your silly English k-nnnnniggets. Thppt! Thppt! Thppt!
SIR GALAHAD: What a strange person.
FRENCH SOLDIER: I don't wanna talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

No comments: